Make a positive impact on the environment today!
For upcoming volunteer opportunities, please visit our upcoming events page
At Earth Resource Foundation we are always looking for volunteers to take part in events and help us promote our programs. Whether you have only a few hours a month or you are looking for an internship, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please call our office at 949-645-5163 if you would like more information. Youth volunteers and volunteer seeking community service credits - please see bottom of this page.
In order to match your needs, could you please email us the following:
- Why you would like to volunteer with Earth Resource Foundation
(for more information please review the programs portion of this website)
- Send your resume (mainly so we have your contact information, background and skills)
- Is this an internship for school credit? If so, please indicate the number of required hours and the dates it must be completed in?
- How many hours per month or per week you would like to volunteer?
- Is there a particular environmental concern which you are most interested in?
- How did you hear about us?
While we welcome volunteers from all backgrounds on an ongoing basis, we are looking more particularly to fill the following positions:
Grant writers and Fundraisers
Marketing and Public Relations
Board of Directors
Interested? Then contact us at (949) 645-5163 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Youth Volunteers /Community Service Credits:
If you are under the age of 18 and/or our seeking volunteer opportunities for community service credits, please read the following:
1) Please review the Earth Resource Foundation website and let us know what programs or projects you would like to be involved in.
2) Review our upcoming events and let us know which events you would like to volunteer. Please visit our upcoming events page
3) If you are available during the week from 9 am to 5 pm and have transportation to the Costa Mesa area, we can always use help in the office.
3) Please review and answer the above questions and email your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we have volunteer opportunities for all ages, we ask the parents accompany children that are under the age of 14.